Our aim is to provide you with a fun, relaxed and memorable experience that we can turn into hand finished wall art that reflects the amazing relationship you enjoy with your pet.
We take pride knowing that each session is genuinely unique, each pet and owner presents different opportunities. We do not rush our photography sessions as we know that you have to be patient to capture that truly special collection of images.
All jeeki art sessions include:
- Your welcome pack, detailing everything you need to know to get the very best out of your photography session.
- On location photography session, at a place that is special to you and your pet.
- Lots of tasty treats for your pet to enjoy.
- Time, talent and experience of Rachel Sinclair.
- Carefully processed and meticulously edited selection of images including the removal of leads, tear stains and blemishes.
- One beautifully mounted 7"x5" art print
- Ordering consultation in our comfy, purpose built gallery.
- And the opportunity to purchase additinal prints, wall art and albums
Suitable for dogs from the same household
Suitable for dogs and humans from the same household
Suitable for two horses & their owner
Small furries £65
Suitable for cats and rabbits
During your viewing and ordering consultation, there will be an opportunity to purchase professional fine art prints, handmade wall art and collections. All our products are handmade, using the highest quality art papers and framing techniques including acid free mounts and UV protected canvases. We do not have a minimum spend but jeeki art clients typically spend between £350 and £550 on their hand crafted collection. For more information on our products please contact us for our wall art guide.
We are happy to travel around the UK, please contact us if you live more than 30 minutes away from Sheffield so we can advise you of the travel supplement.